British Columbia will be host to Wood Week BC 2017, where professionals from across the construction, design, building and manufacturing sectors will gather to learn, innovate and discuss best practices. Taking place February 23-March 6, 2017, Wood Week BC is a multi-day program focused on wood design and construction with a range of educational and networking opportunities.
The program will be comprised of four dynamic events over 10 days where attendees can take full advantage of all Wood Week BC has to offer:
- Learn about mass timber products and building systems.
- Get inspired by unique and cutting edge wood designs by local artists.
- Earn educational credits and listen to presentations from leading experts about the latest wood design and construction practices.
- Connect with potential suppliers, customers, and service providers to expand your business.
- Network with architects, engineers, designers, manufacturers and research professionals.